Bambooty Basics 20 Pack
20 Bambooty Basics nappies available in three different colour combinations - boy, girl, or unisex. Exact colours received are subject to availability.
- A OSFM nappy that fits from birth right through to potty training!
- Includes snap in absorbency
- Fluffy Minky Shell
- Suede-cloth topped micro-fibre absorbency, easily and quickly snaps in and out of the nappy
- Customisable for boys and tummy sleepers
- For more absorbency separate Bambooty bamboo boosters can be added into the nappy
So why an All in 2 nappy?
Snap in nappies have some benefits,
- When drying these nappies the Minky shells will often dry faster than the absorbency flaps, meaning you can get away with less shells than snap-in inserts, which saves you money.
- If for some reason one part or another of the nappy becomes damaged or doesn't last as long, the other part can be replaced which is better for your pocket and the environment!
- It is possible to ocassionally change only the snap in insert of the nappy, instead of the whole nappy at a change.
(Please note, we do not recommend re-using the shell if it is soiled or wet as of course anything wet with wee will smell unpleasant if not washed in between uses)
* These Basics nappies now come with their 3 layers of micro-fibre when doubled over will give you 6 layers of absorbency or triple to the front if you need or wish to for 9 layers of super thirsty and fast drying micro-fibre absorbency.
Natural Nappies Review
Bambooty Basics nappies are beautifully soft and fluffy, easy to assemble and fit and very fast drying. They are a relatively slim fitting nappy compared to some other brands. However they are not the most absorbent nappy on the market and heavy wetters may require more frequent changes.
We Also Recommend