Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
- We reserve the right to refuse to sell any goods.
- Payment can be made via Paypal, Debit or Credit card through our secure server.
- While every care is taken to keep your details secure while you go through the transaction process, we cannot be held responsible for any loss you may suffer as a result of an unauthorised third party accessing your details while you place an order.
- Under no circumstances can we be held liable or accountable for failed deliveries due to inaccurate address details provided to us by a customer. It is the customers responsibility to check details thoroughly, both at time of order and in the Order Confirmation and Despatch Confirmation emails received.
- Please note that, in accordance with the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you have a cooling off period of 14 days which starts when you place your order, and ends 14 days after receipt of the goods. During this period, you may return goods in saleable condition. We cannot refund or credit washed/used nappies or wraps unless faulty. You will be responsible for the cost of postage of these items.
- Should you believe an item to be faulty, please contact us immediately. If on return and inspection of the item a fault is confirmed we shall refund or replace the item.
- We reserve the right to refuse refunds where it is deemed either by ourselves or by product manufacturer that product misuse has occurred. Items claimed as faulty may be returned to us for testing, and in the event that no manufacture defect is present, these items will be returned to you. You will be responsible for the cost of postage of these items.
- When returning goods, It is strongly recommended that you get a certificate of posting from the post office, as should the items not reach us you will be able to claim compensation from Royal Mail. We can not refund or replace items should they fail to reach us. Where postage costs are to be refunded, only a basic service will be funded. Any services used by a customer which are not basic services (i.e. Special Delivery) may not be refunded in full.
- You have up to 30 days after dispatch of your order to inform us of any items not received. After this time it is more difficult to us to trace packages and so we can not be held responsible for any missing mail.
- Sale or clearance items are non-returnable.
- In the event that a package is sent to you and taken to your local Post Office, it is your responsibility to collect the item before it is returned to us by Royal Mail or by courier. Orders returned to us as uncollected may be re-sent, but you will be responsible for the postage fees incurred. Should you request a refund instead, we will happily refund you, minus the postage fees incurred in the first delivery attempt.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders where incorrect pricing has been listed.
- We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.